Product Specifications for YTX20H-BS AGM Maintenance Free Battery
|BM Part #:||YTX20H-BS|
|Cold Cranking Amps:||310 CCA|
- Ships fully charged out of the box and ready to install.
- Sealed, Maintenance-Free Design; Vibration Resistant, Leakproof, and Spillproof.
- Environmentally friendly, 100% recyclable.
- New bolts included in every package.
- Replaces: MOSM62RBH, ETX-16, 16-BS, 44028, M32RBS, CYTX20-BS, GT16-BS, UTX20-BS, YTX20-BS, and more.
Order today and receive free standard shipping on your YTX20H-BS AGM Maintenance Free Battery. Only valid in the continental 48 states and not valid with any other offer. Physical address required (No PO Boxes).
- 12 Volt
- 18 Amp Hour @10 hr rate
- Terminal type: positive is on the left when terminals are facing you
- Terminal type: can screw into the top or side
- Sealed, Maintenance-Free
- Ships fully charged ready to install
- Environmentally friendly, 100% recyclable
- Vibration Resistant Design
- Fully Charged out of the box
- New bolts included
Note: Please check dimensions and terminal configuration to ensure this is the proper battery for your application.
We recommend the charger below to maintain this battery when it is not in use.
as expected, works great.
Battery is perfect, fit's better than original.
Excellent replacement battery. I think it's stronger than Original. Plenty of power for accessories!
First time experience w/ AGM battery. Starter cranks better than it has since I've owned the Bike. And the battery was even a little smaller than any previous batteries I've used - Great product, shipped as advertised and delivered on time.
My last AGM battery finally failed after almost 6 years. I needed this exact size and polarity for my 85 FXWG. Delivery was reasonable amount of days.
Came fully charged, ready to use. Shipped same day it was ordered. I have owned this same battery before, fits and works well.
Fit good and been working good so far. (about 4 weeks) Used in a 2014 Arctic cat snowmobile.
Buy Together and Save