Product Specifications for USA-Made Big Crank ETX12 Battery
|BM Part #:||ETX-12|
|Cold Cranking Amps:||180 CCA|
- Made in the USA. Why it matters:
- If every American spent $64 on something made in America, we could create 200,000 jobs right now.
- Ships fully charged and ready to install!
- Sealed, Maintenance-Free Design; Vibration Resistant Leakproof, and Spillproof.
- Environmentally friendly, 100% recyclable.
- New bolts included in every package. Also, includes brass spacers necessary for side mount cable installation.
- Replaces: B129, CTX12-BS, YTX12-BS, YB12B-B2 (See More)
Order today and receive free standard shipping on your USA-Made Big Crank ETX12 Battery. Only valid in the continental 48 states and not valid with any other offer. Physical address required (No PO Boxes).
Big Crank Batteries: The most advanced power and value in the industry.
Premium quality absorbed glass mat technology (AGM) is ideal for ATVs, motorcycles, personal watercraft, & snowmobiles.
Completely spillproof and leakproof; frequent replacement and high maintenance are over!
The Big Crank battery's terminals provide versatility, increased strength and durability.
- Sealed, Maintenance-Free
- Ships fully charged ready to install
- Environmentally friendly, 100% recyclable
- Vibration Resistant Design
- Fully Charged out of the box
- Made in the USA
- New bolts included
Note: Please check dimensions and terminal configuration to ensure this is the proper battery for your application.
Tech Tip: Easy Side Mount Installations
This battery is supplied with unique terminal hardware (2 spacers and 2 bolts for cable to terminal connection). This hardware is required for proper installation on certain applications. Other hardware may damage terminals and should not be used. The spacers are required for side mount cable installation only! The top mount position does not require the round spacers, use supplied bolts only. Torque bolts to 6 to 8 ft. lbs.
How A Side Mount Looks when Installed:
For years products have always been correct, ready to use and shipped very quickly.
Battery came in just a few days. The poles for hook up were a little different then the factory battery, but with a slight alteration it worked fine; no problem. Seems to have a stronger cranking power when starting the engine. Have only had it for a few weeks, so far very happy. David
The battery arrived in a timely manner as promised. No charge needed, quick installation and my Triumph was ready for a ride.
I bought this battery in 09 and it just finally gave up the ghost. Never heard my starter spin so fast and my GSXR1000 fire up so quick until I installed this battery. This battery is designed for a 1000cc engine but when I dropped it in my 1800cc bike it fired it up no problem. The battery was 4 years old at the time and it still gave me another 2 years of life.
starts every time with good power
Got to have a good battery to start your bike. Keep it on a maintainer in off season.
Buy Together and Save