Product Specifications for 9 Volt Alkaline Battery
|BM Part #:||9V-ALK-1PK|
|Battery Size:||9 Volt|
|Warranty:||45 Day Return|
- Popular long-lasting power source
- Lower initial cost compared to Lithium and NiMH Rechargeable battery systems
- Suitable for use across all types of devices
- Batteries are Individually Carded
- 5 year shelf life
- Ideal for Hi-Tech Devices
Most all of us, myself included, have smoke detectors and clock radios that use this size/type of battery for their main power source or power back-up in case of an electrical outage. It is always good to have a few 9 volt batteries on hand for replacement, just in case.
I use these in my multi-meter
I use the 9 volt alkaline batteries for my firplace remote. I have already had to replace one of the batteries. Not even used for 30 days. I've had your double AA batteries and the R44 batteries and have been very pleased with their performance.
Varta makes great batteries, and I needed to buy some 9-Volt Batteries to replace the original battery in my Smoke Detector in the apartment over here. If anyone else needs batteries for this purpose, I recommend that they purchase this brand!!
We are using the batteries in our lapel mics at church and they are running out of juice too fast. I had high hopes the Varta 9volt batteries would do the job but our Media Team says they run out of power too quickly. Durcell Copper Top batteries seem to work better for us.
They work the same as Duracells!!
This battery is also commonly used in these dog collars:
- SportDOG Brand® In-Ground Fence Collar
- Add-A-Dog In-Ground Fence Collar (SDF-R)
- Receiver In-Ground Fence system (SDF-100A)
- SportHunter 1200 (SD-1200)
- Transmitter (ST-100S)
- Part# PAC11-12067