Product Specifications for 6 Volt 5 Ah Sealed Lead Acid Rechargeable Battery with Spring Terminal
|BM Part #:||SLA-6V5-SPRING|
|Type:||Sealed Lead Acid Battery|
- No Memory Effect
Brand New First Quality Factory Direct
- Length 2.66 in.
- Width 2.66 in.
- Height 3.81 in.
- Terminal Spring
- 1 Year Warranty
4 Reasons Why You'll Love Our AGM Sealed Lead Acid Batteries
- Sealed, Maintenance Free: Completely spill-proof and can be installed in any position.
- Fully Charged and Ready to Go: Right out of the box, this battery is ready for anything.
- 100% Brand New and Factory Fresh: We receive new shipments daily, ensuring each of our SLA batteries are as fresh as possible when you need them.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed: We back all our batteries with our 45 Day Money Back Guarantee and our SLA batteries include a 1 year warranty.
easy web page navigation and very good service, hoping more battery manufacturing occurs in USA
Ideal replacement for standard 6V Lantern batteries with the added benefit of being rechargeable. The 5AH rating should provide extended usage when replacing a standard lantern battery.
as advertised. Good shipping. I tested the batteries upon arrival and they were fully charged. I have not had the opportunity to use them yet so cannot comment on recharge, drain rate, etc.
Product Works great! Great service.
I use this product for my deer feeder. I got two to rotate them. works perfect with a great price
Much better than the disposable 6-volt lantern batteries.
It lasts 10-20 times as long for only a few dollars more.
ALKALINE LANTERN BATTERIES are too costly for regular use and replacement. This one is for the flashlight. I also have the one with flat terminals for my bicycle headlight (fits in the bottle cage).
- American Hunter: 28314 AmHntr 6V Rechargeable Battery
- Powerstar: DE650-S
- DG6-4, GS012P1, PC640L-S, PS-650L, UB650 lantern, WP5-6S
Buy Together and Save