Product Specifications for 6 Volt, 2 Ah Sealed Lead Acid Battery
|BM Part #:||SLA-6V2|
|Type:||Sealed Lead Acid Battery|
- Rechargeable, Recyclable, No Memory Effect.
- Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for superior performance.
- Valve regulated, spill proof construction allows safe operation in any position.
- Power/volume ratio yielding unrivaled energy density.
- Rugged impact resistant ABS case and cover (UL94-HB).
- Approved for transport by air. D.O.T., I.A.T.A., F.A.A. and C.A.B. certified.
- U.L. recognized under file number MH 20845.
- Please verify dimensions and terminal before purchasing.
6V, 2Ah SLA F1 Faston Emergency Rechargeable Battery.
This difficult to find 6V 2Ah battery is most well-known for emergency spotlights and flashlights.
4 Reasons Why You'll Love Our AGM Sealed Lead Acid Batteries
- Sealed, Maintenance Free: Completely spill-proof and can be installed in any position.
- Fully Charged and Ready to Go: Right out of the box, this battery is ready for anything.
- 100% Brand New and Factory Fresh: We receive new shipments daily, ensuring each of our SLA batteries are as fresh as possible when you need them.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed: We back all our batteries with our 45 Day Money Back Guarantee and our SLA batteries include a 1 year warranty.
Purchased this battery for a rechargeable spotlight. The battery has been excellent for holding a charge, even better than the original, and recharges in a short time. This light is used often and has proven to hold up well with the new battery from BatteryMart.
Great battery, fast shipping and the best price....
Battery Mart had what I want looking for. Not a typical battery but they had what I needed in stock and shipped it out right away. I have installed the battery in my spot light, charged it and its working great. Thank you Battery Mart I will be back for my battery needs.
Quick and fair shipping excellent packaging correct product and informative emails
I have one of those big old lanterns with LED lighting and a hand-crank, as well as a rechargeable battery. After many years the original battery wouldn't hold a charge anymore. So after some internet searches, I found this great exact replacement. Works like brand new now.
this battery was used to replace 3Ah OEM battery, so really not what the doctor ordered. Push-on terminal lugs are too thin (cheap metal gage) for the connectors to stay on reliably. can you have it redesigned so it will be true 3Ah and reliable terminal lugs ??
I purchased this battery to replace the battery in my hand held spotlight that is no longer available. This replacement is a little smaller size battery than the original so it took some work with adhesive backed foam weather-strip stuck to the battery to fill out the battery compartment and secure it in place so it wouldn't rattle around loose inside the spotlight. This worked fine. The +Positive & -Negative spades on this replacement battery are of a different size than the original so they wouldn't fit the original wire push-on terminals and some modification had to be done. With this all done and the light reassembled the spotlight now works as it should and lights up the night.