Product Specifications for 6 Volt, 2 Ah Sealed Lead Acid Battery
|BM Part #:||SLA-6V2|
|Type:||Sealed Lead Acid Battery|
- Rechargeable, Recyclable, No Memory Effect.
- Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for superior performance.
- Valve regulated, spill proof construction allows safe operation in any position.
- Power/volume ratio yielding unrivaled energy density.
- Rugged impact resistant ABS case and cover (UL94-HB).
- Approved for transport by air. D.O.T., I.A.T.A., F.A.A. and C.A.B. certified.
- U.L. recognized under file number MH 20845.
- Please verify dimensions and terminal before purchasing.
6V, 2Ah SLA F1 Faston Emergency Rechargeable Battery.
This difficult to find 6V 2Ah battery is most well-known for emergency spotlights and flashlights.
4 Reasons Why You'll Love Our AGM Sealed Lead Acid Batteries
- Sealed, Maintenance Free: Completely spill-proof and can be installed in any position.
- Fully Charged and Ready to Go: Right out of the box, this battery is ready for anything.
- 100% Brand New and Factory Fresh: We receive new shipments daily, ensuring each of our SLA batteries are as fresh as possible when you need them.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed: We back all our batteries with our 45 Day Money Back Guarantee and our SLA batteries include a 1 year warranty.
fit right in my brinkman light and works well
Came quick and battery is good
Had 2 for 3 years and though I have not used them much they are still working well.
The product is exactly what I ordered and company service was excellent. The replacement battery fit perfectly into my spotlight and after a short charge the spotlight was working perfectly.
Items that I purchased were shipped fast and they were packaged very good.
fit was good. and works like a champ.