Product Specifications for 6 Volt 2.8 Ah Sealed Lead Acid Rechargeable Battery - F1 Terminal
|BM Part #:||SLA-6V2-8|
|Type:||Sealed Lead Acid Battery|
- No Memory Effect
Brand New First Quality Factory Direct
If you are using these batteries for a UPS please verify the quantity needed by looking in the owners manual, checking inside the UPS or calling us.
Sealed Maintenance Free
The valve regulated, spill-proof construction of this battery allows trouble-free, safe operation in any position. There is no need to add electrolyte, as gases generated during charging are recombined in a unique "oxygen cycle".
Long Service Life
A dependable service life can be expected under normal operating conditions.
Long Shelf Life
Low self-discharge rate allows for storage of fully charged batteries for longer periods of time before charging is required. Lower storage temperatures will further extend shelf life.
Wide Operating Temperature Range
May be discharged over a temperature range of -40 ºC to +60 ºC (-40 ºF to +140 ºF), and charged at temperatures ranging from -20 ºC to +50 ºC (4 ºF to +122 ºF).
The high-impact resistant battery case is made either of non-conductive ABS plastic or styrene. Large capacity batteries frequently have polypropylene cases, all of these materials impart great resistance to shock, vibration, chemicals and heat.
- Length 2.56 in.
- Width 1.27 in.
- Height 3.86 in. (4.06 in. with terminals)
- Terminal F1
- 1 Year Warranty
precisely what I ordered
Thank you for supplying great batteries. You help me save my portable vac and an outdoor motion light.
I bought this to use on a small robot that I built from scratch. I needed something with enough Ahr to last for a relatively short duration and could be recharged, but also light enough for small drive motors to transport. This is ideal for the task and since I was building from scratch as a custom application, dimensions could be a bit flexible. I'm very happy with this choice.
Use for Quantum battery pack . Saved a bundle over replacing entire pack or even sending the pack back to Quantum for a replacement cell. It installed easily and charged well with in the specified time. It worked like a charm shooting a wedding a couple of weeks ago. Made my battery pack work just like new again!
Experimenting with three of these in series for 18V circular saw. These are heavy for the saw-foot/base as they twist it and cause very bad cuts so now a 4-foot cord connects batteries to saw. The saw runs longer and stronger. Batteries can be held in fanny pack or just set down near the work. When these go dead in a few years I will try smaller SLAs or Nimh AA. Totally happy now.
I bought a small powered bumper water scooter for the pool and the batteries (2 x 6V) would not take a charge. With a web search I quickly found BatteryMart, searched the voltage and amp*hours, and immediately found a perfect match for a good price.
Two of these 6v 2.8Ah in series run our medical suction units as well or better than the originals at about 1/3 the price!
- Abbott Laboratories: 08100103, 08101045, 3A FLEXIFLO, 3AS FLEXIFLO, 3Y FLEXIFLO, 3Z FLEXIFLO, FLEXIFLO 3A, FLEXIFLO 3AS, FLEXIFLO 3Y, FLEXIFLO 3Z
- Access Battery: MLA73136, SLA624, SLA628
- Alexander: LCR6V2.4P, MB5303, MB5338
- Critikon: 8700XL, 9400XL
- Du Pont Orthopedics: 541420 SURG HOOD REC, STERILE BP BACKPACK
- Hewlett Packard: 0911464421INSERT, 88014A - - INSERT OUR, 88014BINSERT
- Hill-rom: 891 CENTURY CRITICAL CARE WEIGHING SYSTEM, 893 CENTURY CRITICAL CARE WEIGHING SYSTEM, CENTURY CC CRITICARE BED SCALE
- Impact Instrumentation: 308 SUCTION PUMP, 308GR SUCTION PUMP, SUCTION PUMP 308, SUCTION PUMP 308GR
- Interstate Batteries: BSL0902
- Ivy Biomedical Systems Inc.: 303 ECG MONITOR, 303A ECG MONITOR, 404 ECG MONITOR
- Lintronics: LCR6V2.4P
- Long Batteries: WP286, WP326
- Marquette: 15ECG CASE, CASE 15ECG
- Nellcor Puritan-bennett: N1000 PULSE OXIMETER (USES 2 BATTERIES), N200 PULSE OXIMETER, N200 PULSE OXIMETER (1991 FACTORY REPLACEMENT), PULSE OXIMETER N1000 (USES 2 BATTERIES), PULSE OXIMETER N200
- Panasonic: LCR062R4PU, LCR12V2.4P, LCR226P, LCR6V2.4P
- Power Patrol: SLA0902
- Powersonic: PS628
- Powertron: L5016, L5016M, L5020, PE2712R
- R & D Batteries: 5119, 5338, 5370, 5598
- Ross Laboratories: FLEXIFLO III REVISION AS AA, FLEXIFLO III REVISION YZ (PANASONIC), III FLEXIFLO REVISION AS AA, III FLEXIFLO REVISION YZ (PANASONIC)
- Sentry Lite: PM631
- Sonnenchein: LCR6V2.4P, S1224C, S6246IS (NEEDS ASLA0905 & ASLA0902), S625I, S625IWCF
- Sony: 224030101, 224030801, 224030901, BP60, VL4800
- Sr Instruments: 210 ELECTRONIC SCALE
- Sscor: 64000, SSCORT III
- Tauber: LCR6V2.4P
- Tote A Neb: LCR226P
- Trio: Lighting TL930209
Buy Together and Save