Product Specifications for 4 Volt 9 Ah Sealed Lead Acid Rechargeable Battery - F2 Terminal
|BM Part #:||SLA-4V9|
|Type:||Sealed Lead Acid Battery|
- No Memory Effect
Brand New First Quality Factory Direct
Sealed Maintenance Free
The valve regulated, spill-proof construction of this battery allows trouble-free, safe operation in any position. There is no need to add electrolyte, as gases generated during charging are recombined in a unique "oxygen cycle".
Long Service Life
A dependable service life can be expected under normal operating conditions.
Long Shelf Life
Low self-discharge rate allows for storage of fully charged batteries for longer periods of time before charging is required. Lower storage temperatures will further extend shelf life.
Wide Operating Temperature Range
May be discharged over a temperature range of -40 ºC to +60 ºC (-40 ºF to +140 ºF), and charged at temperatures ranging from -20 ºC to +50 ºC (4 ºF to +122 ºF).
The high-impact resistant battery case is made either of non-conductive ABS plastic or styrene. Large capacity batteries frequently have polypropylene cases, all of these materials impart great resistance to shock, vibration, chemicals and heat.
- Width 1.73 in.
- Height 3.74 in.
- Terminal F2
- 1 Year Warranty
4 Reasons Why You'll Love Our AGM Sealed Lead Acid Batteries
- Sealed, Maintenance Free: Completely spill-proof and can be installed in any position.
- Fully Charged and Ready to Go: Right out of the box, this battery is ready for anything.
- 100% Brand New and Factory Fresh: We receive new shipments daily, ensuring each of our SLA batteries are as fresh as possible when you need them.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed: We back all our batteries with our 45 Day Money Back Guarantee and our SLA batteries include a 1 year warranty.
Your service was awesome. fast and efficient. Your company saved the day for me. My batteries in the pipe organ I play went dead right before the holidays and you saved my life.
I can not thank you enough!
Used this battery as replacement for LED Solar light unit. Original battery lasted about 4 years. Unit works fine now.
- Battery Center: BC490
- Brooks Equipment: BAT41 0
- Chloride: 1000010111
- Dual Lite: 0120580, 0281156A, 120609, 12490, 12580, 12609, 8408001214, DEW, DL2, EDC204, EIC2, EZ2 (OLD STYLE), EZ2OLD STYLE, FBEP, FLX2, KSG, UFO2X
- Dyna Cell: WP94
- Dyna Ray: B4V10, DR1 000, DR2100, DR552, S117197, S18158, S18197, S18198, V4V10
- Eagle Picher Batteries: CF4V15, CF4V8, CF4V8 OPTION, CFM4V10
- ELS: EDS490
- Elsar: 108, 16208, 16268
- Emergi-lite: 4JSM, 4JSM14, 80018, M18, M18018, ME2, ME3
- GS Portalac: PE4V9, PE4V9(OPTION) - - CHK DIM, PE4V9F2
- Guardian Douglas Batteries: DG410, DG410 OPTION, DG410F, DG47F
- Hi Light: 3911
- Hitech: HT4100
- Interstate Batteries: BSL0836
- Jasco: RB490
- Light Alarms: ZGID
- Lintronics: NP104
- Lithonia: ELB0408, ELB0410, ELB2DF, ELG2, ELM2, ELV2CM, EMB3040801, EMB3040807, EMB410, EMBCS04101
- Long Batteries: WP94
- Mule: 4GC017H
- National Battery: C12B, C12BD
- National Power Corporation: GF017R3, GF017R5, GS017R5
- Newark: 87F633, NP104
- North Supply: 782134
- Power Patrol: SLA0836
- Powermate: PM490
- Powersonic: 6210490, PS4100, PS490, PS490 (OPTION) - - CHK DIM
- Sentry Lite: PM4100, PM490
- Square D Mfg.: LMC4BA15
- Storage Battery Systems: S490
- Sure Light: SUREL
- Technacell: EP4100, EP410026, EP485, TC4100
- Trio Lighting: TL930003
- Yuasa: NP104