Product Specifications for BatteryMINDer 48 Volt 2 Amp Battery Charger and Desulphator
|BM Part #:||48021|
|Warranty:||5 Year Factory Direct|
- 24" Fused Ring Terminal Cord Set with Quick Connector.
- EZ Connector and Mounting Screws.
- ATS Ambient Temperature Sensor
Click to Enlarge
- FREE battery condition indicator ($11.95 retail value), with instant pushbutton LED read-out, when you register your warranty on the manufacturer's web site. Simple connection to any type 12 volt battery. Battery Condition Indicator Model 12103
- Provides safe long term maintenance charge to 48 volt systems, without overcharging.
- Picks up where your equipment manufacturer’s supplied bulk charger leaves off for lasting maintenance and desulfation.
- Uses less than 23 cents of electricity per month.
- Eco-Friendly; qualifies for Energy Star and California’s Appliance Efficiency Standards for Battery Chargers.
- Eliminates water-loss due to overcharge (always check fluid levels monthly for any loss due to normal evaporation caused by high temperatures ›95º F.
- Isolates batteries from potential damage caused by power surge – lightning strike.
- Detects weak batteries and automatically starts the reconditioning – desulfation process.
- Ambient temperature sensing adds years to battery life and performance by eliminating over / under charge, regardless of temperature (0ºF to +130ºF.)
- Shuts down (off) if power fails.
- Auto restart if power fails.
- Simple two-wire easy connect to batteries. Quick connector supplied.
- East mounting on equipment or stand alone.
- Safe to leave on when unattended for long, extended time periods.
- Automatic full-time pulse type desulfation.
Order today and receive free standard shipping on your BatteryMINDer 48 Volt 2 Amp Battery Charger and Desulphator. Only valid in the continental 48 states and not valid with any other offer. Physical address required (No PO Boxes).
Using an array of microprocessor controlled sensors, BatteryMINDer Model 48021 actively monitors your battery's voltage, amperage acceptance and temperature at all times. Working through a series of charging and diagnostics stages, the internal program adjusts its output several times a second based on sensor reading and your settings to quickly and correctly charge your battery. When used as a maintainer, the BatteryMINDer is guaranteed to maximize your battery's life and storage capacity. The temperature compensated long-term float (maintenance) stage can add years of service, and patented full-time high frequency sweep pulse desulfation is designed to reverse and eliminate battery sulfation, the #1 cause of early battery failure.
FREE battery condition indicator ($11.95 retail value), with instant pushbutton LED read-out, when you register your warranty on the manufacturer's web site. Simple connection to any type 12 volt battery. Battery Condition Indicator Model 12103
Electric Vehicle Owners: BatteryMINDer Model 48021 can be used in conjunction with your factory supplied charger. After your stock charger shuts off the BatteryMINDer will take over, maintaining your battery.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON USING PRODUCT OUTDOORS: Weather-tight enclosure. Always mount units in vertical position with cord sets exiting downward to ensure weather tight integrity. Unit must be mounted this way to ensure long term trouble-free life including weatherproof integrity. Mounting in any other manner or using unmounted (parallel to ground) except indoors may cause unit to fail due to water intrusion that is unable to drain correctly to avoid damage.