Product Specifications for Hawker Cyclon 2 Volt 2.5 Ah D Sealed Lead Acid Battery
|BM Part #:||HAW-2V2-5D|
|Type:||Sealed Lead Acid Battery|
The Hawker Cyclon pure-lead thin plate 2.5Ah rechargeable offer numerous advantages, due to their unique, patented starved-electrolyte system. The 2.5Ah, 5.0Ah and 8.0Ah models are all UL 1989 recognized components, offering extreme temperature performance and long service life.
- Diameter 1.34 in.
- Height 2.41 in.
- Terminal F1
- OEM Part number: 0810-0004
- 1 Year Warranty
After searching the internet for quite a while I found Battery Mart who had the exact battery I was looking for at a great price. Had to have them shipped accross the country. They filled the order and had it shipped immediatly, provided me with tracking information and their own estimated delivery date, which was right on the dot. The batteries are in the the DDC panel and the pannels are working just fine.
The only issue might be thet these batteries were originally assembled into a pack tubular in configuration like a flash light. if we could have purchased the pack it would have been more convenient but they were aesy enough to connect with wires and insert into the pannels individually. All in all a good experience.
These batteries where replacement for a 1970's O SCOPE.. .Very fast service and a USA company. Good people to deal with
Received in a well-packaged box. already installed in my tool. working properly.
good price for the product
Easy transaction and got the batteries quickly (as promised).
Perfect fit as replacement part for my MS230 Scope. No problems charging or in use. Just what the Doctor ordered.
Pleased to find these batteries still available, as they were used to replace batteries in a 20 year old rechargeable blender, long out of production.
Reasonably priced and very high quality sealed lead "D" cells. They charge quickly and have plenty of power.
Battery Cross Reference
- ADI / Ademco: P3141
- Alphasource: AS10704M
- Arrow International Inc.: 820 Monitor, 8200 Monitor
- Battery Center: 0810-0004
- Chloride: 1000010124
- Dantona: CYCLON-D
- Devine: UB180EM
- Dual Lite: 12-261, 12-542, EX21004X, EX3GEMPH
- Eagle Picher Batteries: CF2V2.5
- ELS: EDS225
- Enersys: 08100004
- First Alert: RL101
- First Coast Battery: FCB956
- GE: 47B0258801912, 47B025AA01, 8219, UB180UN
- Graseby: 3100 Infusion Pump, 3400 pump
- Hawker/Gates Energy: P 0810-0004, 08100274, 92201DW, D CELL, D CYLINDRICAL, P321
- Interstate Batteries: ASLA1210, SLA1210
- JM&W: 47B025AA01, 912
- Kontron Instruments: 820 Monitor, 8200 Monitor
- Marcal Medical Inc.: 3100 Infusion Pump, 3400 Infusion Pump
- Medical Research Laboratories: 450SL, 521A Porta-Care Monitor
- MK Powered: BMED01014
- O'Donnell: 7704S
- Panasonic: 08100004
- Roche Diagnostics Corp.: 820 Monitor, 8200 Monitor
- Sonnenschein: X2100
- Sontrix: 7747, 7748, SP1508
- Sun Battery: 8100004
- Trio Lighting: TL930082
- Unipower: B10704
- Universal Power Group: C6280, 0810-0004 D Cell
- Other: S6013-S, SLAD