Product Specifications for 2 Watt Flat Solar Panel
|BM Part #:||ACC-BSP-2-12|
|Warranty:||5 Year Factory Direct|
- Includes 15' output cable.
- High performance multi-cyrstaline cells
- High energy yields in a wide variety of climates
- Anodized aluminum frame provides for easy mounting
Our line of rugged outdoor solar panels come complete with a built-in blocking diode and a ten foot UV resistant output cable with bare wire leads. The anodized aluminum frame provides for easy mounting to mounting brackets and also offer full protection for years of continued charging.
The cell strings are laminated between sheets of ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA) with stainless steel substrate.
Typical Electrical Characteristics
- Maximum Power (Pmax): 2W
- Voltage at Pmax (Vmp): 17.0V
- Current at Pmax (Imp): 0.15A
- Short-circuit current (Isc): 0.17A
- Open-circuit voltage (Voc): 21.0V