Product Specifications for BatteryMINDer Model 244CEC1 24V 1/2/4 Amp Charger / Maintainer / Desulfator (California Compliant)
|BM Part #:||244CEC1|
What's in the box:
- (1) BatteryMINDer 244CEC1 Maintenance Charger & Desulfator
- (1) Auto-temperature Compensation Sensor (installed)
- (1) 2' Insulated Battery Clip Cord Set with Quick Connector and 15A replaceable fuse
- (1) 2' Ring Terminal Cord Set with Quick
- (1) Ring Terminal Assembly and 15A replaceable fuse
- (1) Instruction Manual
- (1) FREE Digital Voltmeter ($14.95 Retail Value!)
- Guaranteed to never overcharge/undercharge.
- Patented full-time pulse-type desulfation keeps battery free of sulfate or dissolves sulfate completely in older batteries.
- Maximize battery life and capacity, recovers weak batteries. Recovers weak or deeply discharged batteries: including but not limited to flooded filler cap, maintenance-free, valve regulated lead-acid (VRLA), sealed lead-acid (SLA), starter, deep cycle and hybrid.
- Maintain up to 6 batteries at a time.
- Full-time 100% Pulse Desulfation.
- Intrusion Protected (water, moisture, dust) to IEC IP 65.
- Bad cell detection with auto-shutdown.
- Includes Short circuit, spark, reverse polarity protection, thermal runaway protection, automatic D/C disconnect on A/C failure and quick-connect/disconnect fused alligator clip assembly.
- User-selectable battery type and charge current.
- Very high efficiency. California CEC Approved.
- Automatically detects input AC power.
- ECO mode, very low power consumption.
- Ambient temperature compensation. Built-in temperature sensor prevents over/under charge during extreme hot or cold conditions (as low as 0°F or as high as 130°F).
- 8 color-coded LEDs indicating charging, desulfation stages, battery type selected, charge current setting, input power presence, correct battery connection, temperature compensation.
- Rugged, vibration-resistant construction.
- 6' AC cord, 6' DC cord with quick connector (SAE).
- 1 Year 100% Money Back Guarantee, 5 Year Manufacturer's "No Hassle" Warranty.
Don't just charge your batteries... Condition them! The most advanced series of Battery Charger-Maintainer-Desulfators that BatteryMINDer has every offered using SmarTECHnology™. Users can now determine the level of charge remaining in their battery, and if weak and in need of replacement, before going bad. In addition, units test for weak cells and will recover weak or severely discharged batteries that other chargers would reject.