Product Specifications for BatteryMINDer 12 Volt 2 Amp AGM Battery Charger
|BM Part #:||2012-AGM|
|Warranty:||5 Year Factory Direct|
Order today and receive free standard shipping on your BatteryMINDer 12 Volt 2 Amp AGM Battery Charger. Only valid in the continental 48 states and not valid with any other offer. Physical address required (No PO Boxes).
Important Note: This charger is specific to AGM batteries. It will not work with Wet or Gel batteries. For these batteries, please see this charger.
Using an array of microprocessor controlled sensors, BatteryMINDer Model 2012 for AGM batteries actively monitors your battery's voltage, amperage acceptance, and temperature at all times. Working through a series of charging and diagnostics stages, the internal program adjusts its output several times a second based on sensor reading to quickly and correctly charge your battery. When used as a maintainer, the BatteryMINDer is guaranteed to maximize your battery's life and storage capacity. The temperature compensated long-term float (maintenance) stage can add years of service, and patented full-time pulse desulfation is designed to reverse and eliminate battery sulfation, the #1 cause of early battery failure.
FREE battery condition indicator ($11.95 retail value), with instant pushbutton LED read-out, when you register your warranty on the manufacturer's web site. Simple connection to any type 12 volt battery. Battery Condition Indicator Model 12103
- Guaranteed to never overcharge.
- Temperature compensation ensures proper charge in hot or cold environments.
- Power, polarity reversal, battery weak, load, bad cell, testing, desulfating, temperature compensation, charging stage and charge level indicators.
- Maximize battery life and capacity, recondition weak batteries.
- Pulse desulfation.
- Plug and run operation.
- Water resistant (IP65).
- Microprocessor controlled.
- Maintain up to 6 batteries at a time.
- Extremely efficient, low operating costs.
- Automatic disconnect and resume if AC power is interrupted.
- Short circuit, spark, polarity and thermal runaway protection.
- 6' AC cord, 6' DC cord with quick connector (SAE).
- 1 year 100% money back guarantee, 5 year manufacturers warranty.
- 2' Battery Clip Cord Set with Quick Connector
- 2' Fused Ring Terminal Cord Set with Quick Connector
- ATS-1 Ambient Temperature Sensor
1 Year 100% Money Back Guarantee, 5 Year "No Hassle" Warranty
*Including but not limited to: Flooded (filler cap / maintenance-free / VRLA / SLA), starter, deep cycle and hybrid.
** Note: BatteryMINDer Model 2012-AGM is precision set for AGM batteries including but not limited by: Optima, Odyssey, Lifeline, Deka, MK, Universal Power and Trojan. For standard batteries use BatteryMINDer Model 2012. For aviation batteries please see our aviation line.
I use this for my golf cart, works great!
I replaced my motorcycle battery with an AGM type, and this charger is perfect for maintaining it's battery. A plus is that it's standard end is a match for the connector already on my bike - no adapters needed.
It seems to work as it should
This charger is for batteries that are in items that are used infrequently, like my garden tractor that sits idle all winter, and my 4X4 that is only used occationally. Does not overcharge, uses very little electricity in it's desuflide and will keep an unused battery in peak condition rather than having an early failure.
I have a 5 year old Optima battery, that was reading in the 11+ volt range, after charging to full and resting it. There was two options to do, either replace the battery or try a desulfation charger. I chose the latter. After two and a half days the battery passes the charger testing mode. Which means the battery resting voltage is 12.5 or greater. I will continue having the charger hooked up for
Very happy with the product. Used it to keep the agm battery in my BMW properly charged.