Product Specifications for 12 Volt, 9 Ah Sealed Lead Acid Rechargeable Battery with B1 Connector
|BM Part #:||SLA-12V10-HI|
|Type:||Sealed Lead Acid Battery|
|Height with Terminals:||4.15"|
- U.L. recognized (MG 20845), rechargeable, recyclable, and no memory effect.
- B1 Connectors - 0.22 inch bolt hole.
- Nut and bolt terminal configuration found in some "jump start" units and is also used as a starting battery in some generators.
- Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) sealed lead acid technology for superior performance
- Valve regulated, spill proof construction allows safe operation in any position
- Power and volume ratio yielding unrivaled energy density
- Rugged impact resistant ABS case and cover.
Built with Abosrbent Glass Mat sealed lead acid techonology that provides superior performance and allows safe operation in any position. The nut and bolt terminal configuration found in some "jump start" units and is also used as a starting battery in some generators.
- Connectors - B1 (0.22 inch bolt hole)
- Dimensions: 5.94" L x 2.56" W x 3.7" H
- Chemistry: Lead Acid
- Volts: 12
- Capacity: 9 Ah
4 Reasons Why You'll Love Our AGM Sealed Lead Acid Batteries
- Sealed, Maintenance Free: Completely spill-proof and can be installed in any position.
- Fully Charged and Ready to Go: Right out of the box, this battery is ready for anything.
- 100% Brand New and Factory Fresh: We receive new shipments daily, ensuring each of our SLA batteries are as fresh as possible when you need them.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed: We back all our batteries with our 45 Day Money Back Guarantee and our SLA batteries include a 1 year warranty.
I bought this sealed lead acid rechargeable to replace one in an older automotive jump starter. Everything on the jump starter was in good condition but the battery got where it did not have enough current capabilities to jump start a car. So instead of just throwing it away, I decided to just replace the battery. I search several sites but BatteryMart was the only one I could find that had the exact replacement with the bolt connecting lugs (B1) like the original. It fit perfectly in the case and no problems charging it for my next use. The shipping was pretty slow (came through USPS) but the battery was well packed and survived the handling of the postal service so you know it was well packed!!
I needed this battery for a ups backup. It fit perfect and only time will tell on how it performs.
Ordered this to replace stand-by starting system. Shipped quickly and arrived in prudent time. The rub ..... tested battery with load tester and showed state of battery to be 1/2 way in "yellow". Not good for a "New" battery.
Forgot to charge the last one so I'll up my review to 5 stars if this one goes longer than 8 months. Not the battery's fault for sure. This battery is a direct replacement in fit and voltage. Switched it in in less than 2 minutes.
I couldn't get this battery locally. Found them online had it in one day.
Great product, great service at a great price. Will do business with Battery Mart again and would recommend them to a friend.
replacement for aux power/jumpstarter pack, works like new.