Product Specifications for 12 Volt, 9 Ah Sealed Lead Acid Rechargeable Battery with B1 Connector
|BM Part #:||SLA-12V10-HI|
|Type:||Sealed Lead Acid Battery|
|Height with Terminals:||4.15"|
- U.L. recognized (MG 20845), rechargeable, recyclable, and no memory effect.
- B1 Connectors - 0.22 inch bolt hole.
- Nut and bolt terminal configuration found in some "jump start" units and is also used as a starting battery in some generators.
- Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) sealed lead acid technology for superior performance
- Valve regulated, spill proof construction allows safe operation in any position
- Power and volume ratio yielding unrivaled energy density
- Rugged impact resistant ABS case and cover.
Built with Abosrbent Glass Mat sealed lead acid techonology that provides superior performance and allows safe operation in any position. The nut and bolt terminal configuration found in some "jump start" units and is also used as a starting battery in some generators.
- Connectors - B1 (0.22 inch bolt hole)
- Dimensions: 5.94" L x 2.56" W x 3.7" H
- Chemistry: Lead Acid
- Volts: 12
- Capacity: 9 Ah
When looking for a battery to replace my electric start battery on my generator I Found this to be quite a value! Fast shipping and price was definitely a plus!
I am very happy with the quality and delivery speed! I will buy from these folks again,
This item exactly replaced my Generac battery. The order arrived quickly and in great shape. Thank you!
It's an economical choice and it fits perfectly
This battery is on an Generac 7500E generator, get it when you can find it because it was difficult to find with the matching post and rechargeable SLA here in northern Ohio. It has no problem starting up my generator and can be recharged using the generators recharging system.
It's too soon to say if this battery is any good or not as for performance or for long term use. However initial use is great. This went into a "Peak Portable Power System 300" jump start/tire inflation system. Which I had been charging every few months, but when I recently had to actually USE it, was worthless, both as a jump-starter and to power the tire pump. So it was either throw it away
Works as described. On-time delivery. My second time using Batter Mart and both good experiences.