Product Specifications for Mazda MIATA Battery
|BM Part #:||MAR-8AM-U1R|
|Battery Size:||Group U1R|
|Cold Cranking Amps:||320 CCA|
- Made in the USA. Why it matters:
- If every American spent $64 on something made in America, we could create 200,000 jobs right now.
- Fits all Mazda Miatas from 1990 through 2005 with correct polarity (battery location is in the trunk of the vehicle).
- If your Miata has its battery located under the hood, this is not the correct replacement battery. Please see our Group 51R Automotive Battery (Item #: FP-AGM-51R) instead.
- Fully Charged out of the box and easy to install.
- Sealed, Maintenance-Free with a Vibration Resistant Design.
- Environmentally friendly: 100% recyclable, leakproof, and spillproof.
- Built-in vent tubes for O.E. (Original Eqiupment) vent hose attachment.
- Vent tubes use 1/4" inch OD vacuum tubing.
- BCI Designation: U1
Order today and receive free standard shipping on your Mazda MIATA Battery. Only valid in the continental 48 states and not valid with any other offer. Physical address required (No PO Boxes).
Premium quality absorbed glass mat technology (AGM) is ideal for the Mazda Miata. The Marathon AGM Battery was designed for more than performance; it was designed for the enthusiast. Completely spillproof and leakproof; frequent replacement and high maintenance are over! The AGM technology increases power while improving driver and environmental safety. The key to this technology is the highly porous microfiber separators, which completely absorb and trap the electrolyte. Molded top and side connection terminals provide versatility, increased strength and durability. The Marathon AGM Battery provides the most advanced power and value in the industry.
Received battery within 5 days even though it was over a holiday weekend. Replacement battery was as described with terminals in correct position. Original vent tubing connectors were slightly different (oval on car tubing vs round on the replacement battery) but was a simple fix. Installed within 5 minutes and car started easily. Price was 25% lower than I could find anywhere and is an AGM battery like the OEM battery. Not sure what to do with the old battery but there was no mention of core charge or instructions to return it. Hopefully I will be able to get good longevity out of this battery.
Good buying experience!
Everything went as I expected it would.
The battery arrived very quickly and was well packed. Fit in car was good and easy absolutely no complications.
My 1990 Miata is happy & so am I.
This is the second MAR-8AM-U1R I've purchased from Battery Mart for my 1999 Miata. I am very happy that the first served me well for five years despite that I did not do a particularly job of storage in Michigan winters. The battery is slightly taller and vents face inboard compared to original Mazda battery, but it was easy to cobble up new vent lines and the hold-down bracket easily accommodated the slight difference in height. Battery is a great value, and the packaging and shipping were outstanding - ordered on Sunday, got it on Wednesday.
Good product and price. Delivery was without issue. My new battery source.
- 1990MazdaMX-5 MiataL4 1.6L
- 1991MazdaMX-5 MiataL4 1.6L
- 1992MazdaMX-5 MiataL4 1.6L
- 1993MazdaMX-5 MiataL4 1.6L
- 1994MazdaMX-5 MiataL4 1.8L
- 1995MazdaMX-5 MiataL4 1.8L
- 1996MazdaMX-5 MiataL4 1.8L
- 1997MazdaMX-5 MiataL4 1.8L
- 1998MazdaMX-5 MiataL4 1.8L
- 1999MazdaMX-5 MiataL4 1.8L
- 2000MazdaMX-5 MiataL4 1.8L
- 2001MazdaMX-5 MiataL4 1.8L
- 2002MazdaMX-5 MiataL4 1.8L
- 2003MazdaMX-5 MiataL4 1.8L
- 2004MazdaMX-5 MiataL4 1.8L
- 2005MazdaMX-5 MiataL4 1.8L