Product Specifications for Mazda MIATA Battery
|BM Part #:||MAR-8AM-U1R|
|Cold Cranking Amps:||320 CCA|
- Made in the USA. Why it matters:
- If every American spent $64 on something made in America, we could create 200,000 jobs right now.
- Fits all Mazda Miatas from 1990 through 2005 with correct polarity (battery location is in the trunk of the vehicle).
- If your Miata has its battery located under the hood, this is not the correct replacement battery.
- Fully Charged out of the box and easy to install.
- Sealed, Maintenance-Free with a Vibration Resistant Design.
- Environmentally friendly: 100% recyclable, leakproof, and spillproof.
- Built-in vent tubes for O.E. (Original Eqiupment) vent hose attachment.
- Vent tubes use 1/4" inch OD vacuum tubing.
- BCI Designation: U1
Order today and receive free standard shipping on your Mazda MIATA Battery. Only valid in the continental 48 states and not valid with any other offer. Physical address required (No PO Boxes).
Premium quality absorbed glass mat technology (AGM) is ideal for the Mazda Miata. The Marathon AGM Battery was designed for more than performance; it was designed for the enthusiast. Completely spillproof and leakproof; frequent replacement and high maintenance are over! The AGM technology increases power while improving driver and environmental safety. The key to this technology is the highly porous microfiber separators, which completely absorb and trap the electrolyte. Molded top and side connection terminals provide versatility, increased strength and durability. The Marathon AGM Battery provides the most advanced power and value in the industry.
Great company to do business. Quick delivery. Product well packed and protected. Fair pricing and shipping. Won't be my last purchase for sure. No worries dealing with Battery Mart. Your in good hands.
Best price around on the very expensive battery for a Miata. Battery Mart is incredibly fast. They must have a direct conveyor to their shipper.
Delivered sooner than I expected, and it works just fine. Did not have to deal with a core charge.
I am the original owner of a 1990 Miata. I usually get 5 to 8 years of use from each battery and have always replaced worn out batteries with WestCo. However, the price of WestCo had gone up so much since my last battery that I "shopped around". I am happy to report that the Battery Mart Miata product was a perfect fit. The size was identical to my previous battery, the Positive and Negative terminals were on the proper sides, and the vents were in the proper positions. I will see over the years how this new battery lasts...but so far I am very pleased with it.
This fit perfectly in my 1993 Miata. Literally took less than ten minutes to replace my old battery. Just installed it so the verdict is out on longevity. Will update my review if I have any issues. Otherwise, I'm greatly pleased with it.
Fitted well. Lower Cold cranking Amps than the one that I replaced.
Only 1 year warranty, will see how long this one will last.
prompt shipping, best price
Buy Together and Save