Product Specifications for Mazda MIATA Battery
|BM Part #:||MAR-8AM-U1R|
|Battery Size:||Group U1R|
|Cold Cranking Amps:||320 CCA|
- Made in the USA. Why it matters:
- If every American spent $64 on something made in America, we could create 200,000 jobs right now.
- Fits all Mazda Miatas from 1990 through 2005 with correct polarity (battery location is in the trunk of the vehicle).
- If your Miata has its battery located under the hood, this is not the correct replacement battery. Please see our Group 51R Automotive Battery (Item #: FP-AGM-51R) instead.
- Fully Charged out of the box and easy to install.
- Sealed, Maintenance-Free with a Vibration Resistant Design.
- Environmentally friendly: 100% recyclable, leakproof, and spillproof.
- Built-in vent tubes for O.E. (Original Eqiupment) vent hose attachment.
- Vent tubes use 1/4" inch OD vacuum tubing.
- BCI Designation: U1
Order today and receive free standard shipping on your Mazda MIATA Battery. Only valid in the continental 48 states and not valid with any other offer. Physical address required (No PO Boxes).
Premium quality absorbed glass mat technology (AGM) is ideal for the Mazda Miata. The Marathon AGM Battery was designed for more than performance; it was designed for the enthusiast. Completely spillproof and leakproof; frequent replacement and high maintenance are over! The AGM technology increases power while improving driver and environmental safety. The key to this technology is the highly porous microfiber separators, which completely absorb and trap the electrolyte. Molded top and side connection terminals provide versatility, increased strength and durability. The Marathon AGM Battery provides the most advanced power and value in the industry.
Exact fit, arrived in one day, competitive price, could not be more pleased with the overall experience.
Perfect Fit FEDEX Home Delivery delivered to wrong address and had to track down May want to have shipped by UPS or USPS
First and foremost it's a battery. Pretty difficult to get excited about. More like "many, not again" than anything else. The previous battery is a duplicate of the one I ordered. I hope this one last longer than the one that came with the care. It was new when I purchased the car from a friend and lasted approximately 2 years.
I was replacing a Miata battery that I purchased eight years ago from O'Reilly Auto Parts. I was very pleased to get eight years of service from the old battery. But a replacement from O'Reilly now costs $152 after tax. I decided to go with the Marathon battery from Battery Mart for $100 delivered. When it arrived, I was pleasantly surprised to see that it appeared identical in every respect (except for the label) to the old battery. Most likely manufactured in the same factory. Looking forward to another long life from this battery.
I'm a long time, repeat customer (too many vehicles!) of Battery Mart and this purchase yielded the same experience. Fine product, competitively priced, quick delivery, full contact from order confirmation to delivery. I will look at no other on line source for my battery needs.
The perfect way to replace your Miata battery quickly and easily. I had to clip off the end of the car's battery vent hose to fit the new battery (slightly different fittings than the stock one), but it then dropped right in and fixed my "won't hold a charge" problem in about 5 minutes.
The battery arrived quickly and was properly packaged. Installation was quick and easy. The polarity was correct and the vent holes were properly located for my existing tubing.
- 1990MazdaMX-5 MiataL4 1.6L
- 1991MazdaMX-5 MiataL4 1.6L
- 1992MazdaMX-5 MiataL4 1.6L
- 1993MazdaMX-5 MiataL4 1.6L
- 1994MazdaMX-5 MiataL4 1.8L
- 1995MazdaMX-5 MiataL4 1.8L
- 1996MazdaMX-5 MiataL4 1.8L
- 1997MazdaMX-5 MiataL4 1.8L
- 1998MazdaMX-5 MiataL4 1.8L
- 1999MazdaMX-5 MiataL4 1.8L
- 2000MazdaMX-5 MiataL4 1.8L
- 2001MazdaMX-5 MiataL4 1.8L
- 2002MazdaMX-5 MiataL4 1.8L
- 2003MazdaMX-5 MiataL4 1.8L
- 2004MazdaMX-5 MiataL4 1.8L
- 2005MazdaMX-5 MiataL4 1.8L