Product Specifications for Mazda MIATA Battery
|BM Part #:||MAR-8AM-U1R|
|Cold Cranking Amps:||320 CCA|
- Made in the USA. Why it matters:
- If every American spent $64 on something made in America, we could create 200,000 jobs right now.
- Fits all Mazda Miatas from 1990 through 2005 with correct polarity (battery location is in the trunk of the vehicle).
- If your Miata has its battery located under the hood, this is not the correct replacement battery.
- Fully Charged out of the box and easy to install.
- Sealed, Maintenance-Free with a Vibration Resistant Design.
- Environmentally friendly: 100% recyclable, leakproof, and spillproof.
- Built-in vent tubes for O.E. (Original Eqiupment) vent hose attachment.
- Vent tubes use 1/4" inch OD vacuum tubing.
- BCI Designation: U1
Order today and receive free standard shipping on your Mazda MIATA Battery. Only valid in the continental 48 states and not valid with any other offer. Physical address required (No PO Boxes).
Premium quality absorbed glass mat technology (AGM) is ideal for the Mazda Miata. The Marathon AGM Battery was designed for more than performance; it was designed for the enthusiast. Completely spillproof and leakproof; frequent replacement and high maintenance are over! The AGM technology increases power while improving driver and environmental safety. The key to this technology is the highly porous microfiber separators, which completely absorb and trap the electrolyte. Molded top and side connection terminals provide versatility, increased strength and durability. The Marathon AGM Battery provides the most advanced power and value in the industry.
Perfect fit for my 2001 miata se. No problems with installation and performance. Battery was package and shipped in perfect condition. Txs
Ordered this battery on 5-6-2016 on 5-7-2016 the battery was on my porch, amazing.. If I ever need a fire extinguisher quick I'm going to order it from Battery Mart.
The battery was for a 2004 MazdaSpeed MX5, perfect fit, Made in USA and appears to be of very good quality and the price was below all the local stores.
This was my first purchase from Battery Mart, but will not be my last.
I bought this same battery just over 2 yrs ago. I would say this battery fit a little tighter in the tray. I drive the car (miata) mostly on weekends. I do keep it maintained, in terms of a trickle charge when needed. I don't remember if it had any type warranty. I would think the previous one would have lasted longer. I was able to get my hands on a panasonic back when, it lasted 5 yrs. Considering the cost of this recent purchase worth it's cost in weight. See you in another 2yrs.
small but hope powerfull not used yet
Great company to do business. Quick delivery. Product well packed and protected. Fair pricing and shipping. Won't be my last purchase for sure. No worries dealing with Battery Mart. Your in good hands.
Best price around on the very expensive battery for a Miata. Battery Mart is incredibly fast. They must have a direct conveyor to their shipper.
Delivered sooner than I expected, and it works just fine. Did not have to deal with a core charge.
Buy Together and Save