Product Specifications for 12 Volt 2 Ah Sealed Lead Acid Rechargeable Battery - F1 Terminal
|BM Part #:||SLA-12V2-T|
|Type:||Sealed Lead Acid Battery|
- F1 Terminals (3/16" wide)
- Rechargeable, recyclable, and no memory effect.
- Sealed, maintenance free with a long service life. Built to last in the roughest situations.
- 1 Year Warranty
Brand New First Quality Factory Direct
Sealed Maintenance Free
The valve regulated, spill-proof construction of this battery allows trouble-free, safe operation in any position. There is no need to add electrolyte, as gases generated during charging are recombined in a unique "oxygen cycle".
Long Service Life
A dependable service life can be expected under normal operating conditions.
Long Shelf Life
Low self-discharge rate allows for storage of fully charged batteries for longer periods of time before charging is required. Lower storage temperatures will further extend shelf life.
Wide Operating Temperature Range
May be discharged over a temperature range of -40 °C to +60 °C (-40 °F to +140 °F), and charged at temperatures ranging from -20 °C to +50 °C (4 °F to +122 °F).
The high-impact resistant battery case is made either of non-conductive ABS plastic or styrene. Large capacity batteries frequently have polypropylene cases, all of these materials impart great resistance to shock, vibration, chemicals and heat.
- Replaces UB1220T, NP2-12
- Length 5.75 in.
- Width .75 in.
- Height 3.50 in.
- Terminal F1
- 1 Year Warranty
4 Reasons Why You'll Love Our AGM Sealed Lead Acid Batteries
- Sealed, Maintenance Free: Completely spill-proof and can be installed in any position.
- Fully Charged and Ready to Go: Right out of the box, this battery is ready for anything.
- 100% Brand New and Factory Fresh: We receive new shipments daily, ensuring each of our SLA batteries are as fresh as possible when you need them.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed: We back all our batteries with our 45 Day Money Back Guarantee and our SLA batteries include a 1 year warranty.
This battery was the direct replacement to the original OEM battery in the device in which it was to be installed into. The physical dimensions were exactly the same, as well as the battery capacity.
It is used for a riding lawn mower, works great now. Thanks
I use this battery for my portable game caller which I use for hunting. Even in cold weather it functions flawlessly!
Needed replacement for no longer available security backup battery. Fits available control box area nicely