Product Specifications for Battery Tender 12 Volt 1.25 Amp High Efficiency Battery Charger (California Compliant)
|BM Part #:||022-0185G-DL-WH|
Listed in California Appliance Efficiency Database
Correctly charges and maintains all Flooded, AGM, Gel, and sealed maintenance-free batteries.
- Listed in California Appliance Efficiency Database
- Correctly charges and maintains all Flooded, AGM, and sealed maintenance-free batteries.
- Input: 120 VAC @ 60 Hz
- Output: 12 Volts DC @ 1.25 amps
- Cord Length:
- DC Cord: 6 ft.
- Charging Lead: 5 ft.
- Removable Clamps and Ring Terminals: 1 ft.
- Automatically switches from full charge to float charging mode.
- Reverse Polarity Protection to ensure user safety. Red and green lights alternately flash in this condition.
- Complete 4-step charging program (Initialization, Bulk Charge, Absorption Mode, Float Mode).
- Safety timer: 72 hours
- Agency Approvals: UL/ CSA/ BC
Listed in California Appliance Efficiency Database.
Correctly charges and maintains all Flooded, AGM, and sealed maintenance-free batteries.
The Battery Tender® Plus High Efficiency is a 1.25 amp battery charger designed to fully charge a battery and maintain it at proper storage voltage without the damaging efects caused by trickle chargers. Included is a quick connect ring terminal harness for hard to reach areas and alligator clips for an alternate connection. This unit replaces the 021-0128 in the California market.
keeps my truck in storage charged.
Simple to use.
Fast shipping. Charges battery fast then goes into trickle charge mode. Works perfect.
Keeps my camper house batteries top off when not traveling. Second unit for boat battery keeping it topped off during down time.