|BM Part #:
Listed in California Appliance Efficiency Database
Correctly charges and maintains all Flooded, AGM, Gel, and sealed maintenance-free batteries.
- Listed in California Appliance Efficiency Database
- Correctly charges and maintains all Flooded, AGM, and sealed maintenance-free batteries.
- Input: 100 to 240VAC @ 50/ 60 Hz
- To use 240VAC, an adapter will be required for use outside of Western Hemisphere (sold separately)
- Output: 12 Volts DC @ 1.25 amps
- Cord Length:
- DC Cord: 6 ft.
- Charging Lead: 5 ft.
- Removable Clamps and Ring Terminals: 1 ft.
- Automatically switches from full charge to float charging mode.
- Reverse Polarity Protection to ensure user safety. Red and green lights alternately flash in this condition.
- Complete 4-step charging program (Initialization, Bulk Charge, Absorption Mode, Float Mode).
- Safety timer: 72 hours
- Agency Approvals: UL/ CSA/ BC