The PriorityStart Battery Saver - Stops Dead Batteries
Used by many dealers, upfitters, dealerships, and, of course, our customers! The PriorityStart! line of products keeps a constant eye on your battery's voltage and automatically disconnects and cuts power to stop any undesired drain on your system. Once the engine is off, the PriorityStart will kick in if it sees the voltage drop below threshold (11.7 volts, factory setting).
The universal design of the PriorityStart Battery Protectors allows installation with both top and side-post terminals.
PriorityStart! Installation Item List
Item A. PriorityStart! Unit
Item B. Post Adapter
Item C. PriorityStart! Pos (+) Red Cable
Item D. U-Clip
Item E. PriorityStart! Ground Wire
Item F. Attachment Band
Item G. LED Power Indicator
Installation for Vehicle
1a. [TOP POST ONLY] Using a 7/8" wrench, tighten Post Adaptor (Item B) firmly into top of PriorityStart! [Fig. 1].
1b. [SIDE POST ONLY] Using a 7/8" wrench, take Post Adaptor (Item B) off of PriorityStart! Tighten firmly into positive terminal of battery [Fig. 6].
2. Install band (Item F) around battery.
3. Reconnect negative battery cable to negative battery post and install U-Clip (Item D) to terminal [Fig. 2 or Fig. 7]. Connect ground wire (Item E) to U-Clip [Fig. 3 or Fig. 8].
4. Connect PriorityStart! red cable (Item C) to positive post on battery [Fig. 4 or Fig. 9].
5. Connect vehicle positive cable to PriorityStart! [Fig. 4 or Fig. 9].
6. Place PriorityStart! under band (Item F) [Fig. 5].
For installation, please use the actual owner's manual here. (Link to manufacturer's website)