How to Order
Placing an Order and Payment Methods
How can I place an order?
There are several ways to order from BatteryMart.com. You can:
- Order online with our secure checkout form.
- Call us toll-free at 1-800-405-2121, Monday through Friday, 8AM to 7PM EST
- Fax your order form and credit card info to us at 540-665-9623. An order form to be faxed can be found on the Shopping Cart page once you have added all your items to your cart.
How can I pay for my order?
- All major credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express
- Debit cards with the Visa or Mastercard logo
- PayPal - Safe, easy way to pay online without revealing your credit card number.
- Amazon Payments - Fast and safe way to pay through your Amazon.com account.
- Check** or Money Order
- Wire Transfer
- Business with Net 30 accounts with us can also be set up to place orders online via Purchase Order
**All checks are subject to verification, which may cause delays in processing. Checks without pre-printed name and address information may delay the processing of your order for up to three weeks. Orders paid for by check ship once the check payment clears.
When will my credit card be charged?
When your order is placed, we will authorize your credit card for all items. An authorization is a temporary hold on the funds. We will finalize the charge to your credit card when the items ship. You can cancel an order at any time prior to shipment, at no cost to you, by calling 1-800-405-2121 (If after-hours or on the weekend, you can also email us).